We Welcome you!! We are Excited and thankful you are taking the 90 Day “GROWTHYPE” Challenge. The biggest step was trusting our brand in helping you with your Hair Journey! Ladies, if your struggling with thinning, hair loss, balding or loss of edges let us help!! We here at The Thone Growth Solutions- pride ourselves on “NOT” finding a quick fix, but a Real Solution according to each individual person hair needs.
Below, you will find our Unique Guidelines that will target your overall Hair Growth, Hair Shedding, Scalp Health, while building Length Retention using our Safe All Natural Organic Ingredients and Products! It is our hope, this challenge aims to SET IN MOTION multiple areas of attack on your hair and scalp. We ask that you follow these steps and guidelines completely for best results. We do understand that certain hair types are unable to apply our OMGS Oil/Grease, but we do recommend, it should be used as often as possible. For best result apply oil or grease at night and use a silk/satin scarf/bonnet and/or silk/satin pillowcase. One bottle of our OMGS OIL lasts 4-6 weeks with regular use & OMGS GREASE last 6 to 8 weeks. Consider subscribing for a 10% discount, which can be cancelled after 3 orders.
This challenge starts March 7th for my team and anyone ready to start, but we do understand everyone has their own hair journey so **This challenge can be started at anytime.
TAKE PICTURES AND MEASUREMENTS BEFORE YOU START AND EVERY 2 WEEKS!!
IN THIS CHALLENGE WE WILL ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDLINE FOR AN EFFECTIVE RESULT:
1. We recommend applying daily our OMGS Oil/Grease followed by vigorous 2-4 minute scalp massage. For thin edges or bald spots we recommend using a derma roller for 5 mins before applying OMGS. (disclaimer -derma roll your area once a week for the first month)
2. Weekly Deep Conditioning/Hot Oil Treatments using OMGS. For Deep Conditioning, add our Leave-in conditioner and allow to remain on the hair for 30 min while under a heat (hooded dryer).
For Hot Oil Treatment, apply the OMGS Oil on scalp and apply our Leave-in Conditioner from ends to roots avoiding the scalp, cover with plastic cap, and then sit under a hood dryer/heated cap for 30 minutes. These weekly treatments will allow the potent herbal actives, antioxidants, strengthening agents, and moisturizing agents to penetrate the hair shaft, stimulate and soothe the scalp.
3. Shampoo weekly at minimum with our Scalp Recovery Shampoo. Hydrating/Clarifying Shampoo at least once every 3-4 weeks to prevent product build-up.
**BEFORE STARTING THIS CHALLENGE, BE SURE TO Shampoo YOUR HAIR WITH A CLARIFYING SHAMPOO THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY OF THE PROHIBITED INGREDIENTS BELOW**
4. Drink an adequate amount of water daily. People should drink a little less than half their body weight in ounces. For example if you weigh 140 pounds, you should drink roughly 60 ounces of water daily. We recommend 2 servings of dark veggies a day.
Vegetables rich in vitamins, fibers, and minerals are known to help with hair growth and maintaining texture and smoothness. Let’s not forget our water as well! If you drink about 8 cups of water a day, not only will your body feel better, but your hair will become stronger. The stronger the hair, the faster it grows! growth.
DARK VEGETABLE SUGGUESTIONS: Kale, Collards, Turnip greens, Spinach, Mustard greens, Broccoli, Red, Green Leaf and Romaine Lettuce and Cabbage
5. Wear your hair in a protective style/low manipulation styles throughout the week.
6. Properly moisturize your hair and seal your ends using your preferred method. (Leave-in and use our OMGS).
7. Take pictures and hair measurements before starting this challenge and every 2 weeks to track your progress. Share your progress with us on Instagram using the hashtag #thegrowthypechallenge #thethronegrowthsolutions & Follow us on FB @thethronegrowthsolutions.
INGREDIENTS TO AVOID DURING THIS CHALLENGE:
Sulfates – Utilized in many shampoos to make them have more foaming action. Look for words that end with “-sulfate”. However, they are incredibly stripping of the hair (takes your moisture away leading to brittle frizzy hair) and an irritant to skin (dermatitis, flakes, inflammation, itchiness).
Parabens – Used in hair shampoos and conditioners to aid in preservation. Well known to be harmful to your internal body system. They are also hormone disruptors and linked to increased growth of breast cancer. Look for words ending in “paraben”.
Silicones – Found in many shampoos and conditioners to make the hair feel smooth and look shiny. However there structure is similar to rubber/plastic and build up on the hair shaft over time. Look for words that end in “-thicone”. A common silicone is dimethicone. This build-up blocks the ability for your hair to become properly moisturized over time leading to weak, dull, and brittle hair that breaks and does not retain length.
Alcohols – Alcohols are used in Shampoos and Conditioners and have drying effects. Avoid these bad alcohols: Alcohol denat, Ethanol, SD alcohol 40, Propanol, Isopropyl and Propyl. Some “fatty” alcohols are not as bad for your hair including Cetearyl alcohol and Stearyl alcohol. However according to dermatologists, in concentrations above 3% these alcohols can too be drying, irritants, and cause dermatitis.
Mineral Oil – Used in many hair care products meant to treat the scalp. However, it has been found to clog pores and is made from petroleum. It leads to poor scalp health and poor hair growth,
Synthetic Colors – Many shampoos and conditioners are dyed with a synthetic color to improve their appearance. Many synthetic colors come from petroleum and coal/tar sources, which have harmful effects on your health. They have been linked to various diseases and some cancers. Look for the words “FD&C or D&C”.
We would like for you to keep us updated during this challenge so that we can help you during the process, and of course SEE THE RESULTS! Here is the process:
- Register by filling out the form below.
- Purchase your Throne Growth Box here.
- Join The Throne Facebook Group
- Watch your email and be sure your Facebook notifications are turned on to receive any additional information, instructions and virtual meeting dates and times for our challenge.
Don’t forget to purchase your beauty box!